This section includes information about the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known to the user. General information about www. 3phone.es , for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Social reason 3phone
Corporate address: Calle Calzada de Castro N40 04006, Almería, Spain.
Phone: +34 659 74 05 10, +34 699 67 99 78
1. Conditions of access and use of this website
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated both in the completion of the registration forms and at any other time, it is his responsibility to update the information provided, in such a way that it reflects his actual situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
1.2 Obligation to make correct use of the website and the contents.
The User undertakes to the correct use of the website and utilities provided to him in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not violate the current law and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of"3phone"or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or damage directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment (hacking) of 3phone,other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way contrary, disparaging or contrary to constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public freedoms, in international treaties and other legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or out of time, in such a way as to induce or mislead on its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from its owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that it makes or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or the very image of individuals;
- in any way undermines the credit of 3phone or third parties;
-i nfrinja the rules on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constituting unfair competition;
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of 3phone or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- cause by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Service;
In accordance with the provisions of the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, understood by them, without this enumeration being limited, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents") , in accordance with the law, this Legal Document, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to you, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is available or is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of 3phone or its owners, fingerprints or any other technical means established for recognition. The User must refrain from obtaining and even from attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to him or her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and / or the Contents.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.kseleccion.com (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
- the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by KSELECTION, but you will not be able to reproduce them in any way;
- a frame will not be created on the website's web pages;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about 3phone,the website and the Products and/or Services
- it shall not be stated or implied that 3phone has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established;
- exception made of those signs that are part of the same Hyperlink, the website on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to 3phone; and and other distinctive signs belonging to 3phone;and
- the website on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between 3phone and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by 3phone of its contents or services.
1.3 Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of 3phone and any other third party. The use or granting of access to the website does not entail the granting of any right to the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
The user may download the website to his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of 3phone,without being understood to be transferred to the User, pursuant to the provisions of this Legal Document, any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist in such Content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
1.4 Duration of service
3phone does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Where reasonably possible, 3phone will warn in advance of interruptions in the operation of the Website. 3phone also does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the 3phone website has an indefinite duration; however, 3phone reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and to exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition, 3phone reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
2. Exclusion of liability
3phone makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website.
- Interruption of operation or unavailability of access to the website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or non-consensual access by unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
4. Protection of personal data
In compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, all users providing or providing their personal data shall be informed in advance, in accordance with the provisions of that regulation.
Through the forms available on the website personal information will be collected, by checking the corresponding box or checkbox, the user will expressly and freely accept that their personal data are processed for the purpose for which they are requested.
5. Legislation and
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, being competent the Courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.